MOTHER FKKER! MY PROBLEMS ARE NOTHING, I'M A CHILD OF THE MOTHER FREAKIN' WORLD!
- so, generally my day today was pretty rockin' though, AGAIN, lots has happened! very good things bahahah :D
- i think i'm rreeaalllyy going to like my id&d course :)
- my ID photo looks tteerrrriibbllee! the receptionist lady didnt tell me she was taking the photo, stupid moleface!!
- it was like 12089231 degrees today!! i almost died walking home from the train station!
- i made icypoles out of juice and ate one :)
- i spoke to tyron and i really fkn miss him, but this was not the low-point of my day :D
- the one thing that fucked up my day was: my sister took out my USB without 'stopping' it first on the computer, and this resulted in the dissappearance of over 1,000 photos i have stored for my blog! mother#@%&er!!!!!
- i'm not angry at her, it just sucks. big time.
- ttrryyiinngg to see the bright side. grr.
- actually, i think i'm getting over this whole tyron thing. not having him means more me time, and i frekkin need it. :)
- BTW! ONE OF THE FIREFIGHTERS AT THE FIRESTATION I WORK AT LIKES ME WTF! LOLOLOLOL.
- i seen the hottessttttt guy at the station today! i wanted to steal him and take him with me to my cave and hold him captive forever. mmm :)
- at my enrolment they gave me the ugliest year planner i've ever fkn seen in my life! thus, i need to go hunting; i want to find contact sheet to cover it with like, vintage floral! ♥ yum!
- LOLOLOLOL :) I'm in such a good mood, & I have nooo idea why, but I love it :)
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL FEELING SUPER-DUPER FANTASTIC TODAY! :D HAPPY TUESDAY! ♥