Tuesday

PROMDRESS/SHOES/NAILS!!

i want a jumper like this one :)
TO SEE MY PROM DRESS CLICK: HERE.
TO SEE THE SHOES CLICK: HERE.
THE PICTURES ARE REALLY BAD SORRY. I really wish i could show you what the dress ACTUALLY looks like cause i'ts amazing. also, you cant really see the shoes with the dress on, but you'll be able to see them when i wear this floral dress i'm changing into before we go clubbing :) i cant wait i'm seriously soooo excited. i'm painting my nails a light coral pink, and the round bits near the base of my nails will be black :) heeheeh. I'll try to post pictures once i get them done! :) i cant wait! btw who thinks i should have a banner for my blog? anyway i hope you all are having a great, great, fun-filled week. OH ALSO EXCITING IS THAT i started my cfa (fire fighting) training today! i got to hold a fire-fighting hose and spray it and hang out with the hot fire fighters :) yummy! mwa! xxxx.

5 comments:

  1. Love love LOVE the dress !!! GORGEOUS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you will look soooo beautiful!!!
    The dress is soo flowy and the shoes sooo vintage...killer combo:p

    hmm I like the way it is now but you know I love changing banners hahahaha:p
    so why not..?

    HOT FIRE FIGHTERS?LUCKY YOU!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the dress!
    Hope you have a really great time tomorrow :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the dress is a great choice! tis beautiful reallyyyy :)

    hmm I don't think you should have a banner. When I first clicked your blog I really loved how it didn't have one and the font just matched so well with your page, honestly your blog looks great the way it is xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Them shoes are so very nice! Whoo prom... my dress going to BIG!!! Hope you have a real good time :)

    ReplyDelete

i love all your comments ♥
oh, & i reply to all of them btw :)