Tuesday

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL.

i think i need a break. not from anything specific though,
except for maybe my pesimistic attitude that i seem to have adopted over the past couple of days. ♥
its hard to be optimistic sometimes, but i think once you
re-focus, and think of nothing else BUT your priorities
optimism catches up on you. and i hope it does :)
although, right now it's all curiosity's fault.
if it wasn't for you my friend, i wouldnt be so caught up in the:
OMG WHO AM I. WHAT AM I GOING TO BE? AM I GOING TO BE POOR OR RICH, WHO WILL WANT TO MARRY ME, ARE THESE THE BEST OF MY YEARS?! WHY THE HELL IS THIS THE WAY IT IS? WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO STUDY? WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT? WHY ARE MY THIGHS SO BIG? WHY CANT I BE LIKE HER? WHY ISNT MY HAIR GROWING FASTER?? Kind of shit.
you suck.
thanks for your comments, you are lovely.
xxxx.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha well Nancy I guess thats a good start ;)

    Ur thoughts are as if were made in my mind :p

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i swear i am feeling exactly the same at the moment, so many thoughts are running through my head i don't know what to think!
    good luck ? :)
    ells, xo

    cest-lamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think like that too. always have so many thoughts running through my head. i never can just focus on one thing. ahha :P


    love love love your blog.
    so cute! :)

    http://somethingaboutalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

i love all your comments ♥
oh, & i reply to all of them btw :)