Wednesday

BETTER OFF ALONE.
(for now anyway) the tables have turned. i changed my mind, totally not upset anymore. why? well, i jsut ninja'ed my way to my friends house, who lives about 15 minutes walk away -- undetected by my parents: who strictly prohibited me from leaving the house, as it is 1.25am. my mum, inside and my dad, outside fixing the car. i got there by climbing trees from my back-yard, until i was two houses down. i jumped down and ran for my life. i returned with twenty dollars. i did all this in under 10 minutes. i've never felt so mthrfrkn ninja in my life. i'm so happy.

8 comments:

  1. hey nancy! thx 4 ur comment :)
    nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog you have (:
    fab!
    ▲▲cody

    codyjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy darling I love it that you're happy being a ninja but please WTH is going on?Why arent u alright?Ot at least werent u?

    u seriously climbed trees and jumped off them and ran?
    gosh ur my hero muahahahah!!!!!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that sounds so cool! You sound cool. Ninjas are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha that souns fun!! I love these pictures, so pretty! thanks so much for your comment :)

    http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds so impressive! but why did yu do it? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha wow, I wish I had ninja skills like you. You are my hero! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely selection of photos! I really like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

i love all your comments ♥
oh, & i reply to all of them btw :)