Sunday

SOMEDAY IT WILL LEAD ME BACK TO YOU.
fucking hope so anyway, LOL. yeah i'm crazy about tyron, not gonna deny it. seriously, on friday night, i got attacked by a crazy lady with a knife and my head was bleeding and shiet, and i was so like, distrought, i ended up at tyron's place, and he took care of me the whole night. he held me and gave me medicine and hugged me and kissed me until i fell asleep, and when i woke up, i freaked out and he grabbed me, lay me back down and stroked my hair till i calmed down. i fucking love him. i've honestly never felt more loved in my life. i'm kinda scared that it wasnt because he only felt sorry for me, but i guess i just gotta hope that it's because everytime he said he loved me it was true ♥ so anyways, im gonna make pancakes for breakfast and then im going to bake triple chocolate cookies to take to tyron at church to say thanks ♥ i hate myself at times like this. LOLOL.

7 comments:

  1. Don't hate yourself! Love doesn't make sense.

    On a side note, I ate pancakes for breakfast today, too :).

    http://levianacoccia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously i dont whether i should be pro tyron.
    that guy confuses me.
    but as long as you're ok I'm ok:)
    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four words : I Love this post
    Stay Strrongg.... (:
    Oh, and thanks so much for your sweet sweet comment!
    Panda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh don't hate yourself!
    i agree with panda. stay strong girl :)

    i noticed you're a follower of my blog.
    the new one is at letterbox-child.blogspot.com
    i'll be emptying my thoughts a little more into it. i hope you don't mind.
    have a wonderful day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post, just goes to show how kind and sensitive guys actually can be when times matter. Hope you and him are happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww what a sweetheart,
    you'll figure out what to do :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so cutee! :]
    ah if you've got it, don't let it go :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

i love all your comments ♥
oh, & i reply to all of them btw :)