Saturday

WENT BEACH AND GOT A TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN & MY HAIR IS NOW BEACH CURLY :) I'M WRECKED AS - HENCE I CAN ONLY BE STUFFED DESCRIBING MY DAY IN SINGLE WORDS SO HERE GOES: (ahem,) EAT, MINGLE, SING, JAM, JUMP, SPLASH, CLIMB, JUMP, SPLASH, CLIMB, JUMP, SPLASH, DRINK, DRY, CHANGE, KISS, DRINK, FIGHT, KISS, DRINK, BUS, TRAIN, WAIT, INVITE, PARTY, TOMORROW, YEE-UH, CAR, COPPERS, LIGHTS, TROUBLE, FINE!!, TICKET, 11.59, CRAP, DRIVE, HOME, PARENTS, POPSICLE, BLOG. :) Oh, joy. ♥ AND BTW, I JUST GOT HOME AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BLOG EARLIER SO TECHNICALLY, I'M JUST GONNA SAY FUCK YOU TO TIME AND ALL THAT SHIT, THIS IS A FRIDAY POST MAAFUCKAAA. SORRY BTW I'M ON MY RAGS :) MUCH LOVE ESPECIALLY TO MY ONE NEW FOLLOWER SINCE I CHECKED THIS MORNING YOU ARE DA MAN (metaphorically) AND IF YOU WERE IN A CROWD AND I WAS ON A STAGE I WOULD POINT AT YOU AND SINGLE YOU OUT AND SING YOU A MELODY TO MAKE YOUR HEART FEEL LIKE THAT IT WAS THE ONLY HEART BEATING IN THE WHOLE CROWD. YEAH.

9 comments:

  1. hahaha awesome post babe<3
    ur posts always make me smile :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! The pictures you use are amazing :) xx

    love-life-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha great post.
    and nice ending.
    "im on my rags" too :\
    sucks..

    -cris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an amazing day! wish i could trade spots, im stuck in uni allll day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLLOL cutest post nancy!
    sounds like your friday was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Aquiles. Pleased to meet you.

    This is my first time in your blog. I found you on another blog's comment section.

    I really like what you got to say.

    With respects to this post, I wonder in which melbourne city you live, Florida, USA or Australia?

    If I were to guess, I would think Australia. You see, it is way too cold in the state of Florida currently to go to the beach. And it is summer time in Australia.

    Well, I hope we can become friends. I write on my own blog called Minute by Minute, which is a member of a weblog called The Coffee Cup.

    I hope to see you around.

    Buenos deseos,
    Aquiles from Minute by Minute

    Follow us!
    thecoffeecup22.blogspot.com
    minutebyminute09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you know i really wish i was that new follower because i would feel SUPER proud/happy/stoked to read your post today.
    you're just so friendly :)
    Pearl xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha i am in love with this post xD
    x

    ReplyDelete

i love all your comments ♥
oh, & i reply to all of them btw :)